Academic Year 2018/2019
We've had creative and action packed first half of this Spring Term in Class 4!
So far we have:
- Made pin hole cameras as part of our science topic
- We learnt about the story of the Willow Patterned Plate and made one ourselves!
- To celebrate the Chinese New Year we made Chinese Lanterns and Chinese Dragon fireworks
- To keep us going we made Vegetable Spring Rolls - they were delicious!
- We read 'The Fire Makers Daughter' and wrote a description of Razvani's (the fire fiend) cave
- To top it all off we had a go at Fencing! It was fantastic!
Our World War One Black Out Poetry for the Centenary
Building our Hogsmeade Village
Our Picasso Art for European Day of Languages