Building for the Future
Set in the picturesque village of Heptonstall, high above Hebden Bridge and with magnificent views of the Calder Valley, is our small, happy and vibrant school.
In our school we aim to provide a happy, secure and caring environment in which children are encouraged to do their best at all times – in learning and in play. We aim for high standards in teaching and learning, and in behaviour. We endeavour to educate the ‘whole child’, fostering social and personal as well as academic excellence. We want our children to develop an understanding of our society, based on tolerance and respect for others.
Heptonstall Junior Infant And Nursery School News
- School Finish Time Consultation 16th April - 25th May
Proposal to change the school day finish time
- Egg-cellent PFA Easter Raffle
PFA Easter Raffle
- Read all about it!!
First half of Spring term's School Newspaper is now available to read online!
- School is closed today Friday 2nd March
School is closed today following on from Local Authority Advice
- School is CLOSED today (Thursday 1st March) due to snow
School is CLOSED today (Thursday 1st March) due to snow.
Our Ofsted Report is here! See the Ofsted Page for full details.
Latest School Calendar Events
- Good Work Assembly27Apr2018
3:00 pm - 3:30 pm @ School Hall
- SCHOOL CLOSED - STAFF INSET / POLLING DAY03May2018
- SCHOOL CLOSED - STAFF INSET04May2018
- Bank Holiday - School Closed07May2018
- Year 6 SATs Week14May2018
9:00 am - 12:00 pm